Search Page | Back to Results
Food Service LTE
Full time for up to one year with some health and holiday benefits.
This position candidate will possess a strong work ethic, servant’s heart, a desire to grow spiritually and a willingness to care for guests and other staff in our kitchen, dining room and dish area and laundry.
• Support the preparation & serving of foods in accordance with food safety, nutritional & dietary needs
• Assist in the delivery, storage & tracking of food products
• Maintain the cleanliness of kitchen areas & equipment
• Lead our guests in cleaning and re-setting our dining room & dish area (a.k.a., “OTS” = Opportunity to serve)
• Affirm InterVarsity's Statement of Faith (http://www.intervarsity.org/about/our/our-doctrinal-basis )
• Willingness to work at least 40 hours per week on a varied schedule including evenings, weekends and split shifts.
• Have good communication skills, a professional demeanor and a service-oriented attitude
• Ability to stand for long periods and to lift or carry items 40 lbs. or less
• A willingness to be trained in the areas of: food handling, serving, guest host, dish steward, laundry facilities
• Ability to exemplify the love of Christ through humble, excellent and genuine guest service
• A willingness to speak to guests and staff in a public setting
• Must possess excellent personal hygiene and manners
• High School graduate and at least 17 years of age
• Professional certifications in Food Handing (ServSafe), First Aid, CPR & AED
• InterVarsity background or equivalent ministry experience and culture
• College graduate, trade-school certificate or post-secondary coursework
• Preferably at least 18 years of age
There are possible opportunities for advancement in this area.
• CBS currently has shared housing available only
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 3/9/2020 11:55:08 AM