Welcome to Campus By The Sea
1 Gallagher's Cove
Avalon, California 90704
Come away, meet God, be renewed.
Find us on the web at http://www.campusbythesea.org, or call us at (310) 510-0015
Download our Brochure
The types of camps we operate include:
Programming We Offer:
Families (together in one program)
Families (separated by age)
Throughout the year, you’ll find the following special emphasis camps (or themes) during one or more of our sessions:
While you’re here, you may want to take advantage of the following activities we offer:
Swimming - Outdoor
Interested in renting our facilities? We are happy to rent our facilities to the following groups/types:
Families (in one unit)
These are the types of accommodations we offer:
Kitchen Facilities Use
Kitchen for Staff only
We are set up to handle the following group sizes in the various seasons:
During the summer, we can take care of up to 250 guests. In the spring, we can accommodate 200 guests. Our winter capacity is 180. Finally, in fall, we have enough room for 250 guests.
We also offer the following special activities and features:
We provide equipment for: open ocean kayaking, paddle boarding, ocean snorkeling with wet suits, full court basketball, sand volleyball courts, ping pong tables, disc golf, horseshoes, tether ball, shuffleboard, Ga-Ga Ball and nautical-themed playground.
Private beach-side location at Gallagher's Cove on Catalina Island off the Southern California Coast. 26 miles across the San Pedro channel by passenger ferry (arranged by camp) from San Pedro. An unforgettable experience is a boat adventure away!
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/10_954_01 Jan Jetty Tole Mour pier sunset hi rez.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/10_954_5 IMG_4994JettySunriseNateSmith.JPG
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/10_954_Tidal LBMI 4-22-12 - 087.JPG
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_06 Jun Kyle Ng Amp June Combo.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_06-30-13 to 07-06-13 Catalina_0350 nice picture of camp taken from pier.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_07 Jul Capture Jake Gosselin IMG_2363.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_2008_1012IV-10-080060 Main Deck Int.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_2012-07-02 19.54.07.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_4 17_CBS_week4_1220.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_CBS 3-31-12 - 023edit.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_CBS 3-31-12 - 139crop.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_CBS 4-2-12 - 371crop.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_CBS 4-2-12 - 438crop.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_CBS from Scar higher.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_July 12 2010 Milky Way over campus by the sea v1.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_June 19-25, 2011 Catalina Family Camp1012.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/954/954_Meeting Places 16.1 Crows Nest INT set for 112.jpg
We offer fully programmed, week-long Family Camps available for individual family registration (no group reservation required) and a fully-programmed Jr. High and High School Combo Camp available for church groups to reserve a block of spots. Camp also available for Guest Group Rental - bring your own program and worship team.