Welcome to Refreshing Mountain Camp, Inc.
455 Camp Road
Stevens, Pennsylvania 17578-9600
...That times of REFRESHING may come from the LORD. Acts 3:19
Find us on the web at http://www.refreshingmountain.com, or call us at (717) 738-1490
Download our Brochure
Refreshing Mountain is a year-round retreat and adventure center providing family friendly fun and refreshment for over 35 years in Lancaster County, PA. We provide facilities and services for large group retreats and rent cabins for overnight getaways. We also provide a variety of outdoor adventures, day field trips and corporate team building events with activities including zipline canopy tours, high ropes course, climbing tower, problem solving challenges, nature programs, horse activities, and much more. Our center is built on 100 acres of beautiful Pennsylvania woodland and is conveniently located just 25 minutes north of Lancaster, 30 minutes east of Hershey and 90 minutes west of Philadelphia. Come and be refreshed!
The types of camps we operate include:
While you’re here, you may want to take advantage of the following activities we offer:
Swimming - Outdoor
Interested in renting our facilities? We are happy to rent our facilities to the following groups/types:
Families (in one unit)
These are the types of accommodations we offer:
Kitchen Facilities Use
Kitchen for Staff only
We are set up to handle the following group sizes in the various seasons:
During the summer, we can take care of up to 400 guests. In the spring, we can accommodate 400 guests. Our winter capacity is 400. Finally, in fall, we have enough room for 400 guests.
We also offer the following special activities and features:
We have three Zip Line Canopy Tours (a total of 15 zip lines, 31 High Adventure Elements, over 1 mile in combined zipline lengths) for both day and night use, a large pool with wet playground, water slide, and diving board, Nature Programs, Equestrian Activities, Climbing Tower, Giant Swing, Geocaching, Giant Ladder, Teambuilding, Paintball Obstacle Course, Pedal Carts, Archery, Slinghshots, sports fields, 2 indoor gyms, and a playground for children. All indoor facilities are air conditioned and heated.
90 minutes west of Philadelphia. 60 minutes east of Hershey and Harrisburg. 2 hours north of Baltimore.
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/10_2416_AET (1).JPG
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/10_2416_INUC kingdom d.JPG
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/10_2416_wildlife birds of prey staff philly.JPG
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/2416_Axe Throwing Staff 1 Edited.png
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/2416_fae 1.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/2416_flying v platform zipline.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/2416_fun summer zipline guest.jpg
- https://www.ccca.org/assnfe/images/2416/2416_view elevated obstacles patrons course guest.jpg