Welcome to CCCA's Michigan Section website. The Michigan Section is made up of CCCA member camps from the great state of Michigan. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Michigan Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Lakes Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the Section News and Events tab for details about upcoming events in our section, our region as well as training events and the annual conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual sectional where local Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
On behalf of CCCA and the Michigan Section, thanks for visiting, and remember 4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan!
(269) 244-5193 ext. 203
(231) 873-3662 ext. 108
Member At Large
Member at Large
Member at Large
News and Events
Great Lakes Region & National News
Michigan Sectional - 2019
March 4-6 - Gull Lake Ministries
1800 Burlington Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060-9315
Join us for a dynamic time with other camp professional! Over 40 seminars in 9 camping areas, engaging time of teaching, worship, fellowship with over 300 others and FUN!
General session speaker Jeff Manion, senior pastor at Ada Bible Church in Grand Rapids. He will open God's word with us and will be speaking on the theme of The Power of Slow and Steady Faithfulness using the verse, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." (Galatians 6:9).
Worship with the Bindsongs
Conference pricing: (per person)
Conference Fee $25
Commuter Fee $130
Overnight Accommodations: (per person)
CCCA Member Dicounts receive $45 off your conference
Intern discount- See Registration material
Register Today! http://www.ultracamp.com/info/sessiondetail.aspx?idCamp=493&campCode=glm&idSession=207324
Need more reasons to come? Find needed new exciting products at the vendor hall, engaging pre-conference super sessions and great personal networking. Relationships built at CCCA events with other camping professionals are invaluable and will encourage you throughout the year.
For 2016, NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.