Search Page | Back to Results
Outdoor Education Staff
Now Hiring Fall Program Staff!
New openings for program instructors at our beautiful North Idaho Camps.
Develop and present outdoor classes; high and low rope, zip line, group building, outdoor skills, hiking, canoeing, and ecology. May also be involved with special projects, evening activities and mealtime duties.
- Work with faith based, public and private schools
- Positive attitude; energetic, dedicated, and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the program
- Commitment to mentoring children in outdoor learning settings
- Experience in education, challenge course or environmental sciences helpful but not required; paid training
- Special skills like guitar, song leading, storytelling, drama, and ropes course facilitating a plus!
NOW HIRING FOR the FALL SEASON: starting in late August and running through October (possibly later into November) with the opportunity to stay on longer term.
Seasonal support staff and kitchen assistant positions may be available year-round too.
$250 per week; additional paid hours available for optional weekends; Lodging and most meals provided.
QUESTIONS or want to APPLY?
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 6/26/2019 11:30:17 AM