Search Page | Back to Results
Outdoor Education Staff
Now Hiring Fall Outdoor Education Staff! - JUST A FEW SPOTS LEFT!!!
Multiple openings for program instructors at our beautiful North Idaho Camps.
Develop and present outdoor classes; challenge course programs, group building and outdoor skills. May also be involved with special projects; light housekeeping; evening activities and mealtime duties.
- Work with faith based and public schools
- Positive attitude; energetic, dedicated, and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the program
- Commitment to mentoring children in outdoor learning settings
- Experience in education, challenge course or environmental sciences helpful but not required; paid training
- Special skills like guitar, song leading, storytelling, drama, and ropes course facilitating a plus!
NOW HIRING FOR FALL SEASON: approximately August into November (with option to stay through the winter with the potential to stay through the winter if positions are available)
Our spring season runs approximately from Mid April into June.
Seasonal support staff and kitchen assistant positions may be available year-round
Up to $250 per week, based on experience; additional paid hours available for optional weekends; full room and board.
Email : Outdoored@lutherhaven.com
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 8/22/2017 5:18:00 PM