Search Page | Back to Results
Outdoor Education Staff
Now Hiring Fall Outdoor Education Staff!
Multiple openings for program instructors at our beautiful North Idaho Camps.
Develop and present outdoor classes; challenge course programs, group building, outdoor skills, hiking, canoeing, and ecology. May also be involved with special projects; light housekeeping; evening activities and mealtime duties.
- Work with faith based, public and private schools
- Positive attitude; energetic, dedicated, and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the program
- Commitment to mentoring children in outdoor learning settings
- Experience in education, challenge course or environmental sciences helpful but not required; paid training
- Special skills like guitar, song leading, storytelling, drama, and ropes course facilitating a plus!
NOW HIRING FOR the FALL SEASON: starting in Mid/Late August and running through October with the opportunity to stay on longer term.
Seasonal support staff and kitchen assistant positions may be available year-round too.
$250 per week; additional paid hours available for optional weekends; Lodging and most meals provided.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or apply on our website.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 8/14/2018 2:09:09 PM