Search Page | Back to Results
Outdoor Education Staff
Now Hiring Spring (and fall) Program Staff!
New openings for program instructors at our beautiful North Idaho Camps.
Develop and present outdoor classes; high and low rope, zip line, group building, outdoor skills, hiking, canoeing, and ecology. May also be involved with special projects, evening activities and mealtime duties.
- Work with faith based, public and private schools
- Positive attitude; energetic, dedicated, and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the program
- Commitment to mentoring children in outdoor learning settings
- Experience in education, challenge course or environmental sciences helpful but not required; paid training
- Special skills like guitar, song leading, storytelling, drama, and ropes course facilitating a plus!
NOW HIRING FOR the Spring SEASON: starting in Mid April and running through May, with the opportunity to stay on longer term. As well as FALL Season: starting late August and running through October.
Seasonal support staff and kitchen assistant positions may be available year-round too.
up to $350 per week; additional paid hours available for optional weekends; Lodging and most meals provided.
QUESTIONS or want to APPLY?
NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE LUTHERAN TO WORK HERE!!!!
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 4/20/2023 4:06:02 PM