Search Page | Back to Results
Do you love Jesus? Do you love Camp Ministry? Come to Tejas!
The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ and learning what it means to "set the stage for Jesus to transform lives" .
The Remain Internship seeks to provide guest experiences that are seamless and without distraction. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision.
As a member of the Tejas Remain Intern class, you will observe and assist in being the hands and feet for each group leader/group that comes to Tejas, whether through serving with Guest Services, Recreation, Facilities, Food Service, Recruiting, or Retail. We seek to provide a place for the groups to grow closer to Christ.
But for you, we want to offer the same as we do our guests: a place to be outside the box, an environment away from the norm, a place for you to think, pray, be creative, learn, and grow in your faith journey as you grow closer to Jesus.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• An active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Desire to be a part of weekly Discipleship
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others.
• Willingness to work face to face with guest groups in various capacities
• Able to take initiative in observing and executing what needs to be done while work is in progress.
• Willingness to work hands-on, using various types of tools and equipment.
• Position will include working in harsh weather conditions, athletic environments and up to 60 feet above ground level.
Remain Interns will assist with camp duties such as running guest activities, serving meals, etc. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
- On camp housing
- Meals provided when groups are on camp
- Lifeguard Training
- First Aid and CPR training
- Level 1 Adventure Course Certification
- Medical Insurance
Our Internship Program is one year long, going from August 2020-August 2021.
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. https://www.mytejas.org/remain-internship/. We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
If you have any questions, please contact Nelan Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 2/7/2020 2:18:13 PM