Search Page | Back to Results
Team Two:Three Internship
Do you LOVE JESUS? Are you looking to SERVE AND BE DISCIPLED? Then come be a part of TEJAS!
The Tejas Team Two:Three Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry while challenging and encouraging you to become more like Christ and learning what it means to "set the stage for Jesus to transform lives." We do this through seeking to apply our theme verse, Philippians 2:3, in all we do, both for our guests and our staff.
As a member of the Team Two:Three Internship, you will observe and assist in being the hands and feet for each group/group leader that comes to Tejas. This will include assisting with all camp duties whether through serving with Guest Services, Recreation, Facilities, Food Service, Recruiting, or Retail.
For you, we want to offer the same as we do our guests: a place to be outside the box, an environment away from the norm, a place for you to think, pray, be creative, learn, and grow in your faith journey as you grow closer to Jesus.
Tejas seeks to provide guest experiences that remove distraction, refresh our guests, and have them desiring to come back soon. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• An active and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• Desire to be a part of weekly Discipleship
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others
• Willingness to actively work with guest groups in various capacities
• Ability to take initiative in observing and executing what needs to be done while work is in progress
• Willingness to work hands-on, using various types of tools and equipment
• Position will include working both indoors and outside, in all weather conditions, in athletic environments and up to 60 feet above ground level
All interns will be required to attend weekly staff meetings as well as discipleship events.
- Intentional Discipleship
- On campus housing
- Meals provided when groups are on camp
- Bi-weekly pay
- Opportunity for Lifeguard Training
- Opportunity for First Aid and CPR training
- Site Specific Adventure Course Certification
- Opportunity for additional education and online college courses
Our Internship Program is one year long, running from August - August.
If interested, please check out our website for more info and to apply online. www.mytejas.org/internship. We are currently accepting applicants aged 18-25.
If you have any questions, please contact Jacob Paulson at email@example.com
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 3/5/2023 8:49:24 PM