Search Page | Back to Results
Guest Services Intern
The Tejas Internship Program exposes single college students and young adults to different areas of ministry while challenging and encouraging them to become more like Christ and learning what it means to "set the stage for Jesus to transform lives".
The Tejas Guest Services staff seeks to provide guest experiences that are seamless and without distraction. We seek to hire individuals who reflect this vision. Tejas is currently seeking to fill the position of Guest Services Intern.
An internship in this capacity would observe and assist in being the hands and feet for each group leader/group that comes to Tejas. We seek to provide a place for the groups to grow closer to Christ. But for you, we want to offer the same as we do our guests: a place to be outside the box, an environment away from the norm, a place for you to think, pray, be creative, learn, and grow in your faith journey as you grow closer to Jesus.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following:
• Responsible, punctual, and willing to work with others.
• Willingness to work face to face with guest, using various types of scheduling and planning programs while focusing on all details prior to any guest group arrival.
• Able to take initiative in observing and executing what needs to be done while work is in progress.
• Position may include working as an office greeter along with entering guest data.
When not working on guest service tasks, the guest services intern will join with the other Tejas interns to assist with camp duties such as running guest activities. All interns will be required to attend weekly discipleship events.
- On camp housing
- Meals provided when groups are on camp
- Lifeguard Training
- First Aid and CPR training
- Medical Insurance
If interested, please check out our website for more info and apply online. camptejas.org/internship. We are currently accepting applicants aged 20-25.
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 9/14/2017 9:51:51 AM