Search Page | Back to Results
General Position Summary
An internship program to develop an individual interested in pursuing full-time ministry in Christian camps and conferences into effective leaders in ministry.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Assist in teaching Christian-based curriculum in Charis Kids
- Work recreation center shifts.
- Assist in conference programs during the school year, with the possibility of being the assistant kids program supervisor the following summer.
- Develop and run the spring break day camp with a spiritual emphasis utilizing Christian-based curriculum.
- Facilitate challenge course elements.
- Become acquainted with all departments and how they work together in the ministry of CBCC.
- Training in learning styles, childhood and adolescent development, Christian camping and leadership.
- Lead a Bible study or small group as an opportunity to develop spiritual leadership skills.
- Create an internship portfolio.
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and reference checking of summer staff.
- Plan and carry out extra family activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- A desire to pursue Christian camp or conference ministry as a full-time profession.
- Willingness to commit to the one year internship, from September through the following Labor Day.
- 21 years of age with valid driver’s license is preferred, not required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/19/2018 3:31:00 PM