Search Page | Back to Results
A full-time, entry-level position serving in all departments as assigned and support each department in reaching service goals to meet the expectations of our guests. Pay includes housing (typically group or dormitory housing).
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Housekeeping – includes cleaning guest rooms, towel changes, meeting room setup, and other facility cleaning.
• Food services – includes wait staff, dishes, kitchen, and Coach House.
• Program – includes preschool, afterschool, and recreation center.
• A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Able to work well both individually and in a team environment.
• Able to receive instruction and feedback with desire for constant improvement.
• Able to work a flexible schedule in a variety of areas including split shifts, weekends, and holidays.
• Able to live in a group housing setting and comply with all group housing rules and expectations.
• A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
• A desire to be part of this ministry as a service unto the Lord and not merely a job.
• Strength and stamina to perform physically demanding duties for 6-10 hours each day.
For more information or to apply online visit: www.cbcc.net
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 9/21/2021 12:31:00 PM