Search Page | Back to Results
Camp Timberledge, Beach Lake, PA is seeking a dynamic Christian to function as on-site retreat coordinator for our developing retreat ministry. The retreat coordinator will
• Represent the camp to the public.
• Work with retreat groups from booking to on-site hosting.
• Coordinate a limited-item food service menu, light maintenance, and housekeeping.
• Be paid on a fee-for-service basis, average of 30 hours per month (more in summer).
• Need to have a primary source of income such as full-time employment, retirement income etc., to provide for living costs.
Camp Timberledge, is nestled on 280 - acres of forest and lakes, 3 miles of hiking/mountain bike trails, and recreation fields, in the Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania - 2h 45 min from NYC and 3h15 min from Philadelphia. Historic towns, Lake Wallenpaupack, skiing, and the Delaware river are near-by.
For 50 years Camp Timberledge has provided an intimate setting close to nature for small to mid-sized retreats and children/youth camps (84 guest capacity, May – October; 22 guest capacity November – April).
For additional information contact Howard Barnes at 845-252-3344; email@example.com. Visit our website at www.camptimberledge.org.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Category: Camp Director
Updated: 1/16/2019 3:20:52 PM