Search Page | Back to Results
Front Desk Associate
General Position Summary
Reservation specialist, receptionist and concierge tasks are the main duties. These include assisting
the Front Desk team in answering phone calls, registrar emails and over-the-counter inquiries,
taking payments, creating and adjusting reservations, solving guest problems and fulfilling special
requests when possible. Priorities shift and tasks vary constantly requiring a high level of
flexibility and customer service with a smile. Daily financial report preparation with accuracy and
attention to detail is required. Providing hospitality in a warm, professional manner is expected in
keeping with CBCC tradition and our Christian environment.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Make and adjust reservations matching each guest’s needs with available CBCC lodging.
• Cash handling procedures, including recording web payments and credit card transactions using
CBCC’s point of sale systems and the Square system on iPad.
• Prepare for guest arrivals including key envelopes, parking permits and name badges.
• Provide information on restaurants, attractions and amenities in Cannon Beach and surrounding
North Coast region.
• Ongoing data entry in Patrons, CBCC’s in-house reservation and payment software.
• Assist the Department Evacuation Coordinator (DEC) in the event of a tsunami evacuation.
• Report and record any safety or security needs that arise according to CBCC procedure.
• Assist with opening and closing the office as needed.
• Additional duties in guest services as needed including hosting retreat groups during meals.
• Maintain a clean workspace and help keep the office clean and organized.
• Biblically-centered Christian commitment and lifestyle in agreement with CBCC’s Statement of
Faith and Mission Statement.
• Associate degree and one year similar experience in customer service, preferably in camping.
• Strong organization skills, flexibility, attention to detail and ability to focus while managing
multiple priorities with frequent interruptions and shifting tasks in a close office space.
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with varying degrees of supervision.
• Basic math skills and computer skills within a Windows Office environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to understand and follow directions
adhering to CBCC’s processes and procedures.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 11/30/2022 7:24:45 PM