Search Page | Back to Results
1. Current CPR and First Aid certification (preferably be a nursing student)
2. Must have a drivers' license.
3. Ability to originate, update, and/or monitor health care, maintain records, and implement the health care plan.
4. Desire to work and live in a camp community
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head Nurse
To maintain all records that pertain to the infirmary facility, including both camper and staff. To assist the Head Nurse in the cleanliness of the infirmary and the ongoing responsibilities of the Infirmary.
1. To assist the Head Nurse in any way that may be required by the Head Nurse or Camp Director.
2. To monitor all paperwork relating to injuries and illness of both staff and campers.
3. To assist in the registration process, ensuring that each staff member and camper has a health history and examination form on file as required.
4. To catalog all medical records according to cabin assignments and camp session assignments.
5. To keep the daily American Camping Association infirmary log, stating specifics. (i.e. name of patient, medication administered, time, date, and other treatments rendered.)
6. To be available upon request to drive an injured or ill camper to an appropriate medical facility.
7. To monitor the Infirmary in coordination with the Head Nurse.
8. To assist in the cleanliness of the infirmary as assigned by the Camp Director.
9. To inventory and control medical supplies, including medications sent to camp on behalf of the campers, notifying the camp office if supplies need to be ordered.
10. To maintain confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
11. To assist and share in other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the Camp Director or his representative including the cleaning up of camp at the end of the summer.
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/29/2023 10:45:58 AM