Search Page | Back to Results
Office operations, bookkeeping, and general assistance to staff for a children’s camp.
1. Employer: Child Evangelism of North Carolina Inc. (CEF)
2. Immediate Supervisor: Camp Good News Executive Director
3. Position: Administrative Assistant
4. Responsibility: For bookkeeping, office operations, and support functions to help other staff be efficient, timely, accurate, and comprehensive.
1. Attend a local church that aligns with the CGN doctrinal statement and values.
2. Agree and sign CEF Worker Compliance and statement of faith.
3. Behave in a Christ-like manner both personally and professionally.
4. Participate in Christian disciplines such as Bible reading and prayer.
5. Endorse and promote CGN evangelical approach to ministry.
6. Understand that the foundation of ministry is prayer and lead by example.
7. Be able to identify, enlist, equip, develop, and encourage others to become an effective, multi-staff team serving God in this ministry.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Power Point, and general usage of a computer and internet functions.
2. Knowledge of bookkeeping for small businesses. Non-profit bookkeeping preferred.
3. Office operations -filing, telephone answering, scheduling, for the camp.
4. Record donations, pay bills, monitor bank accounts, pay credit cards, reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card, and other financial transactions.
5. Support the needs of other staff in web management, internet services, promotional items, and general office service.
6. Ensure that donor receipts are sent out with appropriate messages.
7. Assist with camp programs and driving of vans.
8. Prepare records and arrange for audit of books.
9. Process month end and annual financial reports as needed by CEF.
10. Prepare Board meeting information for camp staff.
11. Monitor and approve expenditures to prevent overdraws and alert the Executive Director.
1. Ensure that accurate and timely financial records are kept and that management is informed of the financial status to prevent problems.
2. Establish a clean, well-organized camp office and associated environment.
3. Ensure that bills are paid, CEF fees are paid, and timely reporting is done.
4. Well organize office for Camp Good News.
1. To assist with program functions when needed and available.
2. To drive van when a substitute driver is needed.
3. To be the face of the camp when visitors and parents call or visit.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/17/2023 9:46:06 AM