Search Page | Back to Results
Summary Responsibilities: Coordinate all aspects of Camp Westminster Equine Program.
• Plan, promote, oversee, and coordinate all aspects of Camp Westminster’s Equine program.
• Oversee the Year-round Equine Program at Camp Westminster.
o Booking riding lessons, birthday parties and trail rides
o Caring for the horses; feeding, vet, horse farrier.
o Recruiting staff for horse events.
o Oversee the Equine budget.
o Submit yearly Equine budget to Director of Operation and make sure
budget goals are meet.
o Maintain all Equine equipment.
o Maintain Pastures.
o Market and grow Equine program
• Oversee Summer Equine Program and Equine staff.
o Assist Executive Director in recruiting/hiring summer Equine staff.
o Oversee summer camp Equine program.
• Live on site in case of an Equine emergency.
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary from Executive Director and Director of Operations.
For more information or if you have any question contact John Veldsema at John.firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/6/2022 3:31:24 PM