Search Page | Back to Results
Program Logistics Coordinator
The Program Logistics Coordinator schedules and develops all outdoor education and guest group programs. This is a vital team program player to ensure the delivery of activities to all ARCG Guests! Establish a cooperative, collaborative, and flexible program team and culture, meeting the Vision and Goals as set forth by the Directors of Alliance Redwoods.
• Professing Christian with a passion for experiencing and teaching about God
through his creation.
• Responsible for the continued research and development of new and existing
• Maintains familiarity with the ODE program, curriculum, and practices.
• Lead professional learning opportunities for program staff through spring/fall
training seasons and regular in-services trainings; collaborates with Outdoor
Education and Program, Challenge Course, and Program Managers to build
seasonal training schedule.
• Performs regular observations of program staff and provide written feedback.
• Maintains an excellent standard of quality for programs and resources by
overseeing naturalists in assigned program areas: Curriculum, Herpetology,
Rec, and Resources.
• Utilize scheduling software to build weekly operation schedules for groups and
• Work closely with weekday and weekend Guest Service Coordinators to
receive activity information.
• Update activity information in ARCG booking software.
• Assemble school and guest group information packets that contain schedules.
• Develop and maintain systems to record and track school history, completed
surveys, and schedules.
• Meet weekly with Outdoor Education and Program Director.
• Attend weekly Cross Team Readiness Meetings (CTRM).
• Participate in professional development by attending annual workshops,
training, and conferences.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Demonstrate effectiveness in developing program curriculum
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities
• Ability to supervise people effectively, plan, organize, and lead projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• CPR/First Aid certified
Please apply Online:
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Outdoor Education
Updated: 3/23/2023 6:38:35 PM