Search Page | Back to Results
Director of Food Service and Housekeeping
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF FOOD SERVICE & HOUSEKEEPING
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Responsible for ordering all food and janitorial supplies. Supervise all dining hall and housekeeping employees. In charge of everything related to food service and housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Includes the following, but other duties may be assigned)
• Plan and supervise all operations related to food service and housekeeping
• Supervise all personnel related to food service & housekeeping, assign work hours, duties, and work areas. Turn in time cards for employees weekly to Office Manager.
• Maintain systematic purchase and inventory procedures of supplies, food, and equipment. Turn all invoices and receipts in weekly to Office Manager.
• Maintain a high level quality of food service and stay up to date on more efficient methods as related to food service.
• Make sure all employees working in food service have a current food operators certificate posted in the kitchen area.
• Stay up to date and follow all requirements from the Texas Dept. of Health Youth Camp licensing bureau.
• Be aware and prepared for individuals who are in need of meal options due to dietary issues/allergies.
• Maintain systematic purchase and inventory procedures of supplies and equipment for housekeeping operations.
• Other duties as assigned by Camp Manager.
Supervises the cooks, dishwashers, and housekeeping personnel. Also supervise part-time, seasonal workers, and summer staffers when they are serving in the dining hall or housekeeping.
Be ready to work weekends and long hours in the summer. This is not an 8-5 job, it is a calling to the ministry as we serve God’s people through Christian Camping, Conferences and Retreats.
Competitive Salary based on experince.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 9/19/2022 2:28:13 PM