Search Page | Back to Results
WHO WE ARE:
Camp Men-O-Lan is an evangelical, Bible-believing, Gospel-centered camp in Quakertown, Pa. Our mission statement is Life Change through Christ, and we pursue this through summer resident camp, summer day camp, year-round programs, and guest groups. Camp Men-O-Lan is a well-established Christian camp that has been continuously operating since 1941. We are passionate with (the aim of) our theme verse “That I may know Him.” Phil 3:10
WHAT WE SEEK:
Camp Men-O-Lan seeks an executive director who is focused on the Gospel and can lead the camp in all aspects of camp ministry. The position is full-time (40 hours per week). Salary is based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include insurance, retirement contribution, vacation days and housing allowance.
The executive director will serve as chief executive and administrative officer, overseeing all phases of ministries to promote the purpose and goals of Camp Men-O-Lan. Develops and maintains good constituent relations. Provides vision and opportunities for the advancement of Camp Men-O-Lan. Provides leadership in maintaining the spiritual emphasis according to the mission statement. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors through the Board President.
Executive Director Essential Responsibilities:
• Oversee the financial management and fund development operations to allow for adequate annual funding and to meet short- and long-term goals.
o Develop and monitor annual budgets.
o Develop and design long-term fund-raising strategies.
• Design and implement a marketing plan to increase camp attendance and camp usage.
o Prepare and analyze enrollment trends.
o Develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies.
• Implement human resource management practices to recruit and retain seasonal and year-round staff.
o Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate staff.
• Manage property and maintenance needs to ensure stewardship of current resources and identification of future needs.
o Conduct annual assessment of property and maintenance needs.
o Prepare annual and long-term property plan.
• Oversee the daily operation of the camp including food service, housekeeping, program, business, donor development, fund raising, and staff supervision.
• Ministry Advancement
o Be an advocate for development and active in fund raising.
o Represent and advocate for Camp Men-O-Lan in all possible settings and opportunities.
o Visit and speak in congregations and other settings of constituency.
o Relate to key persons in congregations to promote vision, value and needs of ministries.
• Explanation of Christian Faith and testimony.
• Ideally 3+ years experience in upper-level management
• Ideally 3+ years proven visionary leadership skills
• Demonstrated analytic and financial management skills
• Basic computer skills with knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook.
• Ability to lead effectively in a team environment.
Please email resume and application to camp board president, Andy Curry, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Executive Director
Updated: 8/11/2022 4:24:56 PM