Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance - Painter
Essential Role: Responsible to prep and paint conference center facilities and assist in other maintenance activities as assigned by the maintenance manager.
• Prepare and paint facilities exterior using power washer, brush, roller, pad-painter, and airless paint sprayer as required.
• Repair and paint facilities interior including drywall tape, texture and repair as directed.
• Estimate quantity of materials required, order painting supplies, keep an inventory of painting supplies and record of work accomplished.
• Work with and oversee volunteers, and lead occasional “painting party” of staff or volunteers.
• Direct the work of summer staff or CAs assigned to assist with painting.
• Assist with other maintenance duties.
• "On-call" for off-hours maintenance needs (about one week per month).
• Support CBCC safety program:
- Work in accordance with all OSHA regulations and CBCC safety plans and procedures so as to not injure self or others.
- Ensure coworker and volunteer compliance with OSHA regulations and CBCC safety program.
• All other duties as assigned.
• A Christian in agreement with CBCC’s statement of faith, and with a consistent Christian testimony and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Previous professional painting experience is desirable but not required.
• A good eye for detail – neatness is a must!
• Self-starter. Often works alone but needs to be able to work with others.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• A helpful attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to learn. Demonstrates a teachable attitude.
• Ability to comfortably set up and work from stepladders and extension ladders.
• Familiarity with lead RRP (repair, renovation and painting) procedures.
• A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements regarding fall protection, PPE and other applicable regulations.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 7/24/2022 9:41:37 PM