Search Page | Back to Results
The cook shall primarily be responsible for preparing and serving high quality food; ensuring on-time, high quality service, communicating food and housekeeping supply needs, properly storing and organizing food leftover from events; leadership for the kitchen staff on duty; and the maintenance and cleaning of all kitchen equipment. This position may be combined with other part time positions such as housekeeping if candidate has the skills and desire to hold multiple positions.
Key Job Functions
Food Service Leadership
• Is responsible for safety of food, campers, and staff when in food service areas.
• Consistently prepares and serves high quality food for campers and staff.
• Communicates food and supply needs.
• Recommends kitchen facility and kitchen procedure improvements.
• Is responsible for proper maintenance and cleaning of food service equipment and preparation areas.
• Coordinates work of cooks, food preparation, storage of food, disposal of garbage, sanitation of kitchen, packing of food to go on trips, wise use of leftovers, use of kitchen, and inventory control.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 9/21/2022 10:50:08 AM