Search Page | Back to Results
• Oversee the ongoing repair, upkeep, and painting of conference owned buildings, vehicles, equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
• Hire, train and oversee department staff, as well as review performance and disciplinary issues, make firing recommendations and position changes, in coordination with the human resources manager and executive director.
• Plan and oversee remodeling and construction projects, including obtaining the required permits, scheduling maintenance staff, coordinating sub-contractors, purchasing supplies, and communicating with other departments.
• Prioritize and assign projects and repairs.
• Respond to emergencies in the department.
• Manage all operations of the department including budget, financial, administrative, and establishing policies and procedures.
• Work with volunteer coordinator to integrate use of volunteers in maintenance and grounds departments.
• Attend and participate in weekly management, department, and staff meetings.
• Work with other supervisors and the management team in the planning and developing of conference policies and procedures.
• Assist the executive director in the spiritual leadership and general oversight of CBCC.
? Oversee safety compliance within maintenance department.
- Insure compliance with safety and building codes.
- Oversee maintenance personnel safety training and retraining.
- Function as the Department Evacuation Coordinator (DEC) in the event of a tsunami evacuation, and serve as 3rd backup to the Emergency Evacuation Coordinator (EEC).
• Oversee and improve conference keys and locks.
• Oversee security and safety for our guests and staff.
• Oversee grounds department and grounds supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 2/15/2022 8:08:39 PM