Search Page | Back to Results
Silver Cliff Ranch Maintenance Director
Please apply at our corporate career page: https://bcfs.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/BCFSCareers/job/Nathrop-CO/Maintenance-Director_REQ-009919-1
Work experience: Previous experience in basic carpentry, plumbing, appliance and electrical repair, vehicle maintenance, and grounds keeping. Must have a valid Colorado driver license and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Critical Action Items & Measurable Deliverables:
1. Maintain all facilities, vehicles, and equipment, which may include minor carpentry, painting, sanding, refinishing, plumbing, and electrical.
2. Complete minor facility, equipment, and vehicle repairs, and obtain bids for major repairs.
3. Maintain grounds (or oversee contracted work), including mowing, weeding, sowing, spraying, and general clean-up of open areas, roadways, fence lines, and parking areas.
4. Maintain clear roads and pathways at all times, inclusive of snow/ice removal.
5. Notify supervisor of any safety or health issues or concerns and solutions for mitigation or corrective action.
6. Monitor work of staff assigned to maintenance detail.
7. Conduct weekly site inspections. NOTE: Inspection checklists may be seasonal. Confirm appropriate checklist before proceeding w/inspection.
8. Conduct monthly inspections of all fire extinguishers.
9. Ensure all buildings, grounds, equipment, and vehicles comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
10. Ensure equipment and storage units are kept clean, safe, and in working condition.
11. Ensure grounds and work sites do not present hazards to staff and guests.
1. Identify and analyze problems and generate solutions.
2. Assist with set up/tear down for site activities (e.g., training, meetings, and special events).
3. Assist with transporting and reinstallation of office and cabin furniture, fixtures, supplies, and equipment as requested.
4. Support and participate in staff development, including completion of minimum training requirements, continuing professional development, and staff wellness initiatives.
5.Perform other job duties as assigned.
1. Working knowledge of all BCFS policies and SCR procedures.
2. Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations relevant to site maintenance.
3. Must be capable of working extended shifts, including after-hours.
4. Ability to organize and prioritize duties and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
5. Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making.
6. Ability to be socially perceptive and maintain sensitivity to the service population’s cultural, political, and socio-economic characteristics.
7. Ability to work independently and organize and prioritize duties and responsibilities.
8. Ability to maintain emotional control and professional composure.
The BCFS System is committed to following immunization recommendations produced by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As such, our company policy requires that all employees must receive a COVID vaccination and an annual Influenza vaccination or obtain an approved exemption from the BCFS System as a medical or religious accommodation. This is a condition of employment and all new hires will be responsible for providing proof.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 2/11/2022 6:52:00 PM