Search Page | Back to Results
Activities Program Unit Leader
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth and young adults.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to be active throughout the day, pass lifeguard fitness test, and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy of ministry and policies and desires to serve the Lord following our motto, “To Know Christ And Make Him Known.”
1. Is at least one year out of high school and a minimum of 18 years of age.
2. Preferably holds or is working on a B.A. degree in Youth Ministry, Camping, Recreation, Social Work, Education, or related field of study.
3. Is detail oriented and has strong organizational abilities and time management skills.
4. Has significant experience in leading, programming, ministering, and relating to youth and young adults.
5. Has experience in leading, programming, ministering, and relating to youth ages 7-17 and post-high young adults.
6. Is a people person who enjoys and has a good rapport with young adults and can relate well to staff, campers, parents, and the public.
7. Exhibits creativity in planning, programming, and leading activities for youth.
8. Is able to coordinate and delegate responsibilities well with groups of summer staff members and campers.
9. Has sound judgment, good decision-making abilities, and able to stay calm and think clearly in emergency situations.
10. Be willing and able to be trained in our Ropes Course to able to facilitate and coordinate ropes activities.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: May 26-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 11:37:37 AM