Search Page | Back to Results
Overview: Berea is searching for a qualified, highly motivated, and organized individual who will ensure the safe, effective, and efficient use of the site in regards to the ministries, programs, conferences, and guest groups through leadership, vision, action, and teamwork. This position reports to the Office Manager.
This is a key hire as Berea continues to grow and expand operations across our locations. Our year-round programs continue to attract increasing numbers of attendees from around the Northeast.
- Each of Berea’s staff members are responsible to interact with guests as a function of their job to achieve Berea’s mission and help people take their Next Step with Jesus Christ. Therefore, every employee is responsible to uphold, embrace, and live out Berea’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. It is crucial that each employee, regardless of their role, seeks to become more like Christ each day as part of their work to help foster an environment where true life-change can occur.
- Working with a full-time team of driven and passionate people
- Setting an example of joyful service
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Office including, but not limited to:
o Providing excellent customer service to any and all guests, giving them the best experience possible from initial contact through leaving a program/retreat
o Communication between sites/staff to ensure that all sites/people have the information they need to perform their roles fully
o Database management (building registration pages, taking registrations, managing mailing lists, etc.)
o Administrational preparation for programs (assigning housing, formatting and printing schedules, etc.)
o Assisting with website management
o Assisting with marketing (through emails, brochures, and relational marketing)
o Overseeing Berea Outfitters (camp store), helping with designs, placing orders, keeping the store stocked, etc.
- Managing the Office Coordinator
- Maintaining state, local, OSHA, and ACA standards
- A passion for Jesus Christ and His Church is required.
- Disciplined, dependable, general common sense; flexible, teachable, willing to grow; good with people
- Leadership experience preferred
- Camping experience preferred
- Passion for creativity and innovation to make guests’ experiences the best possible
- Ability to communicate verbally or in writing clearly, concisely, and in a caring manner
- Familiarity with the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, etc.) preferred
- Valid driver’s license
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/14/2022 2:14:17 PM