Search Page | Back to Results
Program Intern - Year-round
Twin Rocks Friends Camp is looking to hire young adult interns to work year-round in camping ministry! If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and learn in a Christian environment, consider applying today!
Flexible start dates.
This is a professional development internship that provides practical leadership experience as well as opportunities to explore interests in various departments.
Below is the framework for the typical 1-year internship:
• Average of 40-50 hours of work per week, broken down in the following ways:
*16-20 hours of operations for Housekeeping, Dishroom, Guest Hosting, and Recreation facilitation
*12 hours of work in your specific area of interest, such as: Food Service, Outdoor Education, Media and Marketing, Maintenance, Recreation, Program Development, Office Administration, Other options available!
*12-18 hours of work for educational, professional, spiritual, and leadership development
• Programmatic elements: weekly intern gatherings and book studies, Sabbath retreat time, facilitating all-staff devotions and worship gatherings, CCCA retreats and conferences, educational tour of other Pacific Northwest camps, professional skills development (resume building, networking, interviewing, evaluations), opportunities to lead or facilitate the following programs:
> Summer Staff (young adult program)
> Servant Leadership Program (summer high school program)
> Junior High Jamboree (winter middle school camp)
• $1,200 compensation per month
• Housing and utilities (including internet/wi-fi)
• Food when guests are being served
• 10 vacation days and 5 winter holidays off for a 1-year contract
• Working in a Christ-centered environment that seeks growth and community for staff, volunteers, and campers alike
• Cross-training in a variety of departments
• Opportunities for professional skill development in areas of your choosing
• Living in a beautiful setting that provides access to outdoor recreation, local community engagement, and every-day activities you value outside of camp life
• An active and healthy relationship with Christ
• A desire to work with youth and young adults
• Ability to work on a team
• A heart for camp ministry as a whole
• Be over 18 years old
About Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center:
We are a Christian camp located on the Oregon coast in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Our camp has a 120-acre property that allows campers access to mountainside trails, a freshwater lake, and access to the beach. We have a year-round staff of around 50, which grows during the summer months. We can host over 350 campers at a time, and we use our facilities to serve a variety of groups, including our own in-house programs, public and private schools, churches, and other Christian or non-profit groups. Our Twin Rocks programs include outdoor education, summer youth and family camps, adult conferences, and more.
Contact us for more information or learn more and apply online at:
Angelyn and Micah Holmes - Twin Rocks Program Directors
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: 9/20/2022 5:34:43 PM