Search Page | Back to Results
Camp Agape is a 501(c)(3), Non-Profit Organization operating in support of children between 7 and 12 years of age, who have suffered the loss of a loved one. Camp Agape offers the fun and activities of a summer camp, a family camp and Footprints Ministry.
Camp Agape is looking for a Grant Writer.
The Grant writer will be responsible for:
• Researching Grant Opportunities appropriate to the current needs of Camp Agape
• Applying for director/board approved grant opportunities
• Managing grant implementation and reporting responsibilities
• Managing individual donor and grant funding database
• Applying for a minimum of 8 grants annually
• Reporting directly to President and Executive Committee
• Producing 2 newsletters annually (one in March and one in October)
This is a contract paid position and can be remote but requires frequent communication with members of the Executive Committee.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, creative writing or a related area
• A minimum of two years’ experience in grant writing
• Excellent knowledge of proposal submission and fundraising process
• Ability to study and understand programs and funding requirements of the organization
• Strong research skills and knowledge of information sources
• Multitasking, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to handle confidential matters with utmost integrity
• Working knowledge of computers
Send resume to Jeanne@campagapetexas.org
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/22/2021 1:36:22 PM