Search Page | Back to Results
Timothy Program (LIT) Coordinator
The Timothy Program Coordinators are a part of the Caraway leadership team. They have authority over the Timothy Program and its participants. They will work alongside the Directors to ensure the program completes each of its desired goals. They will make it a point to daily lift up and encourage their fellow servants. They are to treat each member of the staff better than themselves and lend a helping hand to other staff members when needed. This job description is subject to change by the director as needs arise. Any changes will be submitted in writing by the director.
1. Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
2. Commitment to making Jesus Christ Lord of their lives. The Timothy Program Coordinators are to seek to live as Jesus Christ would have them live.
3. Previous experience working with high schoolers.
4. Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
5. Be a person of good character, integrity, emotional maturity and spiritual maturity.
6. Enjoy the outdoors.
7. Desire and ability to work with children in the outdoors.
8. Desire to live and work in a camp community.
9. Ability to relate to peer group.
10. Lead regularly through servant leadership.
11. Ability to lead, manage, organize.
12. Have a high energy level, patience, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor.
1. Follow the Director’s vision for the camp.
2. Lead Timothy Program Participants (TPP) in bible studies daily.
3. Develop and lead TPP in leadership development.
4. Manage the Camp Store and lead TPP to run the store.
5. Communicate daily and weekly schedule of TPP to the Directors.
6. Develop healthy relationships with the TPP.
7. Be flexible to assist in any area of the camp program as needed.
8. Be Firm, Fair, and Friendly with all those they come in contact with.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/20/2022 9:55:30 AM