Search Page | Back to Results
Summer Staff Coordinator
The TWO Staff Coordinator is a part of the Caraway leadership team. They have authority over the Summer Staff. They will work alongside the Directors to ensure the daily business and camp projects are completed to the standards of the camp. They will make it a point to daily lift up and encourage their fellow servants. They are to treat each member of the staff better than themselves and lend a helping hand to other staff members when needed. This job description is subject to change by the director as needs arise. Any changes will be submitted in writing by the director.
1. Be a minimum of 20 years of age.
2. Commitment to making Jesus Christ Lord in their life. The Staff Coordinator is to seek to live as Jesus Christ would have them live.
3. Be a man or woman of good character, integrity, emotional maturity and spiritual maturity.
4. Desire and ability to work with children in the outdoors.
5. Desire to live and work in a camp community.
6. Ability to relate to peer group.
7. Lead regularly through servant leadership.
8. Ability to lead, manage, organize.
9. Have a high energy level, patience, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor.
1. Follow the Director’s vision for the camp.
2. Assist Directors with any administrative duties
3. Develop and implement a staff discipleship plan with the directors and fellow Staff Coordinator.
4. Assist in training of and supervise Summer Staff.
5. Serve as the primary contact for camper relations and needs.
6. Be a camper advocate
7. Work with the Program Director and Camp Director in making sure the program of Caraway runs smoothly.
8. Be a support to all staff in all situations.
9. Assist the Program Director and Camp Director in evaluating staff during and at the end of the summer.
10. Be Firm, Fair, Friendly, and Fluid.
11. Other duties as directed by the Camp Directors.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/20/2022 9:54:32 AM