Search Page | Back to Results
The Upward Bound Camp Program Manager will be responsible for:
1) Implementing virtual program curriculum for teens and adults with diverse-abilities/special needs in the fall, winter and spring
*Virtual programs run three days a week, 2-4 hours each day
*Each program day has a specific curriculum focus but the Program Manager will be required to develop activities in support of the specified curriculum
2) Working with the Upward Bound Camp Registrar to communicate with campers and their service providers about virtual program opportunities
3) Working with individual campers and/or camper support person for training in the use of Zoom, including sign in and use of the mute button
4) Facilitation of activities related to established curriculum, encouraging all participants to participate to the best of their ability, managing time allotted for discussion and activity participation
5) Keeping accurate attendance records
6) Completing billing paperwork for each participant
7) Completing monthly reporting documentation as requested by the Director
At least 1 year of experience working with teens and adults with special needs, including implementing and facilitating a variety of activities
Knowledge of/experience with Zoom including meeting/event set up, sharing event details and using Zoom for teaching/training programs
Spanish language fluency desired.
Dependent on experience, ranging from $14-16/hour up to 25 hours per week.
Applicants with the interest and ability to be on site from June 13-August 26 for summer programming are highly encouraged to apply!
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/8/2021 6:06:37 PM