Search Page | Back to Results
Reports to: Guest Experience Director, Accommodations Coordinator
Direct Reports: None
Working Days: Full Time
Comeca’s mission is to provide a place where all people can experience Christ. We provide excellent Christian summer camps for youth and host year-round events for groups and organizations of all ages. Comeca is a beautiful place to grow in your relationship with God and connect with people.
The Accommodations Technician is a contagious and consistent Christian role model inside and outside the ministry. The Accommodations Technician will assist accommodations team in the daily work of cleaning lodging, meeting spaces and bathrooms.
• Exemplify the leadership qualities listed in Acts 1:8 and Galatians 5:22-23
• Fully aligned with the message, mission and ministry strategy of Comeca
• Spiritual maturity to support the growth of a vibrant Christian ministry
• The work at times is stressful. May include long hours and occasionally lifting and/or moving 50 pounds (or more)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Stocking of support services and guest items throughout the various facilities
• Snow removal
• Sweeping and raking
• Occasionally lead weekend retreat as Retreat Coordinator
• Must be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of guests and staff
• Provide basic housekeeping duties including cleaning the bathroom and restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting, and rearranging the room after guests check out
• When linens are provided, changing the sheets, towels, and pillows
• Report any damages noticed in spaces getting cleaned to Guest Experience Director and/or Accommodations Coordinator
• Responding to guest requests and needs as assigned by Guest Experience Director and/or Accommodations Coordinator
• Maintaining and organizing Accommodation storage areas as directed by Guest Experience Director and/or Accommodations Coordinator
• Attend staff and Cozad Camping Ministry board meetings as directed.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned to include but not limited to cleaning of the facilities and other activity areas as needed.
• Consistently completes duties and responsibilities in a timely way.
• Maintain a positive relational stance on all fronts.
• Achieve goals for this position as it relates to our shared mission.
• Contribute to a positive and effective staff dynamic.
• Effectively problem solving within the scope of the role.
• Ongoing improvements and innovations within the scope of this role.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director not to exceed 10% of working time.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/24/2022 3:13:28 PM