Search Page | Back to Results
Night Security Guard
To serve on a vibrant service-oriented team by protecting buildings and grounds through the identification and prevention of situations that might put the organization and its occupants/users/staff at risk.
Description of Duties
Including but not limited to:
• Reduce the opportunity for crime
• Conduct foot and/or mobile patrols of the entire premises:
o Prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
o Check lights, alarm system, parking lots, vehicles, and pool area.
• Monitor and authorize access to ARCG to guard against, theft, unauthorized entry, and maintain security of premises
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and escort violators from premises
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
• Assist the company’s Emergency Response Team in the event of an accident or medical emergency
• Implement the company’s emergency action plan in the event of an emergency
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
• Write reports of nightly activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
• Assist the police with information during the investigation of a crime
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Previous experience in security beneficial but not required
• First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
• Willing to learn and be trained
• Must be in harmony with ARCG statement of faith and code of conduct
• Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Speak fluent English and use cordial manners (additional languages a plus)
• Work from 10pm to 6am.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 12/15/2021 3:41:05 PM