Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth and young adults.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to stay active all day and the willingness to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ And Make Him Known.”
1. Is preferably at least one year out of high school and a minimum of 18 years of age.
2. Preferably holds or is working on a B.A. degree in Youth Ministry, Camping, Recreation, Social Work, Education, English, or related field of study.
3. Has strong organizational abilities, detail oriented, and strong time management skills.
4. Has experience in administrative work and leading, programming, ministering, and relating to youth and young adults.
5. Possesses office, computer, and organizational experience.
6. Has sound judgment, good decision-making abilities, and able to stay calm and think clearly in emergency situations.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: May 22nd- August 7th
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Director of Programs, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/13/2022 9:18:25 AM