Search Page | Back to Results
Overview: Berea is searching for a qualified, highly motivated, and organized individual who will ensure the safe, effective, and efficient use of the site in regards to the ministries, programs, conferences, and guest groups through leadership, vision, action, and teamwork. The Program team oversees the creation, implementation, and execution of the programs and ministries. This position reports to the Program Director.
This is a key hire as Berea continues to grow and expand operations across our locations. Our year-round programs continue to attract increasing numbers of attendees from around the Northeast.
• Each of Berea’s staff members are responsible to interact with guests as a function of their job to achieve Berea’s mission and help people take their Next Step with Jesus Christ. Therefore, every employee is responsible to uphold, embrace, and live out Berea’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. It is crucial that each employee, regardless of their role, seeks to become more like Christ each day as part of their work to help foster an environment where true life-change can occur.
• Working with a full-time team of driven and passionate people.
• Assist in designing, preparation, and implementation of programs for guests and staff to ensure smooth and effective execution.
• Assist with training and leading summer staff and volunteers.
• Assist with promotion of various ministries throughout the year, through email, relational marketing, and building relationships.
• Setting an example of joyful service.
• Maintaining state, local, OSHA, and ACA standards.
• An ideal candidate is disciplined, dependable, teachable, good with people, has strong administrative skills, general common sense, flexibility, and is willing to grow.
• A passion for Jesus Christ and His Church is required.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Leadership and management experience.
• Significant camping experience is preferred.
• Passion for creativity and innovation to make guests’ experience the best possible.
There is considerable room for professional growth for a person who is motivated, aspires to be used by God in great ways, and wants to have tremendous impact for the Kingdom.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/13/2022 11:08:04 AM