Search Page | Back to Results
Joy of Living Camp in Knox County Ohio is seeking a part-time office admin to help with the following duties.
Office coordinator- 16 hours a week
The office coordinator is responsible for ensuring that Joy of Living Camp has and maintains good processes and procedures that reflect a high level of efficiency and professionalism. Assists with rentals, retreat groups, payroll, finances, emails, and other office duties as assigned. Additional social media and/or marketing experience a plus.
With a passion for helping further the ministry to reach more people for Christ, the office coordinator will have excellent communication skills, desire to love and help people, a unique desire for order, ability to see and evaluate processes, and help us to organize and maintain this beautiful property.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain our office calendar, working with director to help us schedule Man Camp, Women’s weekend, fundraising events, winter missions, horse ministry, and summer camp.
• Assist in coordinating promotional details for above events- including creating or updating materials, creating registration forms, maintaining rosters, collecting payments, etc.
• Maintaining or updating our wix website as needed
• Maintaining or updating our social media sites as needed
• Working with our camp treasurer to ensure all bills are paid and receipts are logged
• Helping to maintain and ensure we have clean data in our donor database.
• Helping with donor communication, including - preparing mass and individual mailings for camp, responding to new donors, and have a proficiently understanding our database program.
• Maintaining our email@example.com email on the days you are scheduled and responding to visitors and guests in a timely manner.
• Assisting Nicole with guest relations as needed.
• A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He/she must be rooted in a good Bible-based church and maintains a lifestyle of obedience to God in every area of life.
• A positive can-do attitude where you can evaluate our processes and figure out what needs be done.
• Previous training and experience working in an office setting a plus.
• Experienced in most basic computer programs (Microsoft office) and a willingness to learn and strive to be proficient in new software.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/4/2023 3:05:50 PM