Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance Tech Lead
LAKE LUNDGREN BIBLE CAMP
POSITION: Maintenance Tech Lead
RESPONSIBLE TO: Maintenance Director
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see campers come to know and grow in Him
2. Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren’s philosophy and policies
3. Is eager to learn, enjoys campers, and shows a consistent walk with God
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers others better than himself. (Phil 2:3)
5. Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers JOB RELATED
1. Ability to get along with others
2. Views maintenance as a servant ministry
3. Has experience in maintenance related trades: (construction, mechanics, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, or a good understanding of a combination of these areas)
1. Assist the Maintenance Director in any areas needed (general maintenance, and construction) with the majority of time being given to:
a. Maintaining existing buildings and fleet
b. Remodeling and new construction
c. Working with and training other staff and volunteers to accomplish camps goals
d. Learning the existing infrastructure and workings of camp in detail
e. Other projects as they come up or as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
f. Assist with seasonal tasks as needed, i.e. snow removal, storm cleanup, etc.
2. Be on call for maintenance emergencies as needed.
3. Assist in other areas as needed or assigned.
Lake Lundgren Bible Camp * N18250 Lake Ln. * Pembine, WI 54156
715-324-5457 * email firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
Application can be located @: http://www.llbc.org/new/ministry-openings/
All Full-Time positions are Missionary supported.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 4/28/2020 11:44:24 AM