Search Page | Back to Results
The role of the Fleet Specialist is to supervise and organize the maintenance and repair of all types of fleet vehicles and equipment owned by Sky Ranch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee mechanical and fabrication operations.
• Create and conduct maintenance strategy of equipment.
• Work on golf carts, mules, trucks, cars, boats, tractors, lawn mowers and trailers.
• Develop and oversee employee operations.
• Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic systems.
• Design and integrate structures for repair of components or for improved performance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform other duties as required.
• High School degree required.
• Two years of experience in a mechanical field.
• In-depth understanding and expert knowledge of all mechanical systems relevant to the Sky Ranch fleet.
• Proficient working knowledge and ability to use various office software including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and relationship building skills, encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Ability to deal with complex situations or issues and make effective, timely and appropriate decisions.
• Ability to exercise independent thinking and initiative.
• Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English. Ability to speak clearly in face to face interactions; to articulate with accuracy on the telephone and through e-mail. Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and manage a variety of tasks.
• Ability to communicate the vision of Sky Ranch to both internal and external customers.
EXTERNAL CONTACTS (if applicable)
• Contractors and vendors.
IMPACT ON EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY
• All Sky Ranch fleet.
• Much physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 50 pounds of force frequently.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry, or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
• Work requires a lot of physical agility for doing majority of assigned work, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling under desks; stooping, and climbing step stools or ladder.
• Works indoors about half of the time and outdoors the other time.
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement. An active membership in a church whose spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
Commitment to Sky Ranch’s Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily behavior.
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the American Camping Association.
Possess personal spiritual discipline that models a proactive approach toward personal, spiritual, and relational health.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 3/11/2020 9:26:13 AM