Search Page | Back to Results
Food Service Director
The Food service Director provides hospitality to our guests through excellent food service, follows high standards of sanitation and safety with excellent service while they are enjoying the facilities of Wesley Woods.
Education, Qualifications, and Experience:
High School diploma required. Serve Safe Certificate or ability to acquire upon employment required. Prefer candidate with a year of culinary experience or a graduate from a culinary school.
Licenses and Certifications:
• PA Serve Safe Certification
• First Aid and CPR – will be provided by Wesley Woods.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to work as an effective team member
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work within the ethical standard of Historically Orthodox Christian teaching.
• Direct and participate in deep clean of kitchen area at the opening and closing of summer season
• Direct and participate in preparation of food to industry standards
• Direct the summer staff in preparation, serving, clean-up, and proper storage of meals and foodstuffs.
• Create summer menu and ensure proper dietary needs are met.
• Create and provide menu alternatives for guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions
• Order food based on demand and check in orders when they arrive
• Wash dishes as needed
• Monitor and communicate any issues with equipment to the Executive Director
• Ensure that sanitation and safety standards are maintained
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Executive Director
• Participate in Staff Devotions/ meetings when possible.
• If terminating, must give 2 weeks’ notice and attend exit interview
• All formal complaints must be in writing
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Food Services
Updated: 3/10/2020 7:53:21 AM