Search Page | Back to Results
The Technology Coordinator is tasked with capturing the camp experience through photo and video. They oversee daily social media communications and prepare end of week camp slide shows which may include up to 6 different camps in a single week. Over the course of the summer they are also tasked with the organization of camp media and the creation of a promotional video for the program moving forward to our next season.
1. Has received Jesus Christ as Savior.
2. Is committed to being a servant of God and demonstrates Christian leadership and responsibility.
3. Must have adequate experience in the areas of photography, videography and graphic design that would enable them to produce quality materials and videos for Summer Program as outlined in this job description.
4. Must be at least 17 years of age.
All Camp Staff are responsible for:
1. Providing campers with a safe, enriching and rewarding Christian camp experience.
2. Developing the spiritual life of campers through conducting themselves in a Christ like manor.
3. Striving to maintain unity in Christ with all staff members.
1. Attending all assigned orientation sessions.
2. Being spiritually prepared for camp.
3. Be physically fit for the heavy demands of camp.
4. Prepare a brief session on your roll as tech. manager at camp.
5. Meeting with the Office Manager for a pre-camp check in.
1. Must arrive at camp no later than 8:00am and leave no earlier than 4:15pm.
2. Capturing the camp experience through photos.
3. Capturing the camp experience through video.
4. Making videos for camp and program use.
5. Creating a culminating slide show each week.
6. Posting photos and videos on the camp web-site, Facebook, Twitter and You-Tube.
7. Creating promotional materials and videos for the camp.
8. Being a helpful aid to all program staff as need arises or opportunity presents itself.
9. Meeting with the Office Manager for mid-summer evaluation.
1. Returning any issued supplies to the camp office.
2. Meeting with the Office Manager for an end of summer evaluation.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Audio Visual
Updated: 3/5/2020 9:50:30 AM