Search Page | Back to Results
Purpose: Manage meal preparation and serving, food storage, food distribution and special events for the summer season. Provide meals for camp children/staff, retreat guests, and for Mission functions.
40% Provide meals at Camp Bennett:
• Prepare meals breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Serve campers, retreat guests, and staff
• Maintain a list of camper allergies
• Create menus
• Host special events.
40% Food Handling and Management of Dining Hall:
• Maintain sanitary conditions of kitchen, cooler, pantry, and utility room as required by Health Department.
• Ensure that all food received is safely and properly stored.
• Train counselors working in the kitchen to handle food appropriately.
• Inventory all food and kitchen items, ordering food and equipment as necessary.
20% Other duties that may be assigned:
• Special projects for the Executive Director, or Director of Camp Bennett
• Oversee retreats.
• Food Handler’s License.
• Knowledge of Food Preparation and Purveyors.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training,
• Valid driver’s license.
• An active member in a local evangelical church.
• Be able to walk or stand for extended periods
• Be able to lift 50lbs
• Be able to bend or stoop with ease
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Category: Food Services
Updated: 2/25/2020 10:32:53 AM