Search Page | Back to Results
POSITION: Kitchen Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Camp Director
1. Has expressed saving faith in Jesus Christ and desires to see campers come to know and grow in Him.
2. Is in agreement with Lake Lundgren's statement of faith, mission, philosophy and policies.
3. Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God, following Christ as Lord.
4. Does nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility considers better than himself.(Phil.2:3)
5. Is flexible and able to work with other staff members and campers.
6. Loves God, loves people, loves to cook, practices hospitality.
JOB RELATED QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Is able to lead, supervise and get along with others.
2. Is able to plan, cook and order food for all meals prepared for camp programs, being organized and maintaining quality control.
1. Write up and operate from Performance Goals and seasonal plans, meeting every 6 months with the Camp Director for review and evaluations.
2. Be responsible for managing the food services and coordinating it with the entire program in a way that would assist in accomplishing the camp objectives.
3. Strive to make the kitchen, and all meals prepared and served, a testimony to the Lord in terms of excellence and quality.
4. Orient and supervise all staff assigned to serve in the kitchen and dish room.
5. Assist in other areas as needed or assigned.
1. Plan menus and submit new menu options to the Camp Director for review. Meals should be nutritious, balanced, pleasing to the eye when served, within cost guidelines, and appropriate for the age group being served. Keep menu fresh and varied.
2. Plan alternate meals to accommodate individuals with special diet needs.
3. Purchase food as needed, keeping records of all food items purchased, number of meals served, seasonal inventories, and cost per meal.
4. Be familiar with state code requirements and see to their implementation, communicating as necessary to other staff.
5. Maintain certification with the state on food protection practices.
6. Use all foods and supplies efficiently in an effort to keep cost and waste at a minimum.
7. Exercise creativity, cleanliness and neatness in preparing and serving all foods.
8. Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen, dish-room and appliances.
9. See that all kitchen laundry is kept clean and ready for use.
10. Schedule a daily time of devotions/sharing and prayer for the kitchen staff for both summer camps and retreats.
11. Make any recommendation to the Camp Director concerning improvements to the kitchen facility.
12. Assist with recruitment of volunteer kitchen staff.
Lake Lundgren Bible Camp N18250 Lake Ln., Pembine, WI 54156
715-324-5457 email email@example.com
Application can be located @: http://www.llbc.org/new/ministry-openings/
All Full-Time positions are Missionary supported.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Category: Food Services
Updated: 1/15/2020 2:54:18 PM