Search Page | Back to Results
Paid Camp Store Internship
Camp Westminster’s internship program is designed to expose young adults to the many facets of Christian camping ministry, while encouraging them in their walk with Christ through mentoring and discipleship. The internship covers 12-15 months and will start mid May 2020. Participants will serve in all departments that exist at Camp Westminster in order to gain an understanding of the full camp ministry experience.
This internship will focus on Camp Store/Retail; primary responsibilities include:
• Oversee Camp Store for retreat groups and summer camp.
• Keep track of product inventory.
• Add new products and designs, as needed, and filter out old products.
• Oversee profit and loss of Camp Store account.
• Assist Camp Director with recruiting summer staff.
Visit campwestminster.campbrainstaff.com to apply.
For full job description or more information, please contact John Veldsema at: John.firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 4/7/2020 12:43:14 PM