Search Page | Back to Results
YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch is looking for an intern to join the Programs Department. The duration of this position depends upon the intern's preference and the Program departments needs. Our busiest season is summer, as well as Christmas. If the intern is available for one or both of those times, that would be ideal.
The Program Intern is responsible for planning and executing special events and assisting in other areas of the Program Department. Duties working with various entities on property to organize and conduct special events, working in Desk Attendant, Recreation, and Family Program roles, and providing administrative support in the Program Department. Must be passionate about providing high quality guest service, working with a team of peers, and ensuring high quality programs.
What we offer our Program Intern:
- Room & Board (dormitory-style housing with 3-meals a day, 7-days a week)
- Free ski passes to check-out (Winter Park Resort, Steamboat Springs, Copper Mountain, and Ski Granby Ranch)
- Free or discounted gear rentals
- Free access to all of our facilities (indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft & design center.)
- Discounted nights at YMCA of the Rockies lodges
- Employee programming including free or discounted staff trips
- and so much more!
We only accept applications through our Career Site - www.workintherockies.org
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 1/3/2020 2:19:51 PM