Search Page | Back to Results
Immediate Start date. Must be 21 years of age or older. College degree required.
Paid time off, insurance benefits and 403(b) options included.
Free or reduced college tuition benefit
Meals provided when guests are served.
Required to live in provided on-grounds housing in shared singles only dorm/apartment units. (Utilities and Wi-Fi included)
Camp Timber-lee, one of the Midwest's largest year-round operational Christian camps, is seeking an organized, self motivated individual to serve our campers with our Guest Services Team.
Our Retreat Specialist will serve camp guests by providing quality service and facilities that meet guests’ needs. Work with other team members to communicate with potential guests regarding camp accommodations, meeting spaces, food
service, recreational opportunities and policies and procedures.
- Assist with coordinating, scheduling, and communicating internally and externally the guest group needs including volunteer group coordination (housing, arrival time, special requests, etc.)
- Check accommodations readiness including lights, heat, set-up, AV
- Greet, guide and direct guests and groups upon arrival and throughout their stay at the camp.
- Routinely check facilities during group visits and follow opening and shut down procedures at the beginning and end of camp events.
- Assist Guest Services with registration, camp communication and emergency action plans (EAP), and general camp inquires and camp visitors.
- Assists with various Guest Services related functions and other duties as assigned.
- Supportive of Trinity’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and demonstration of character in keeping with biblical models.
- Proven exceptional customer service experience.
- Good communications skills to enhance public relations.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds and traverse multi-terrain in all seasons.
- Experience working with databases.
- Guest Services Specialist must live on the camp grounds to be accessible for facility, security and safety services.
- Assist in facilitating instructional times as needed.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 12/4/2019 2:33:16 PM