Search Page | Back to Results
The Facilities Intern will assist the facilities manager and facilities staff in maintaining and improving the buildings and grounds of Cedar Campus to create a place for guests to meet God and be renewed.
• Serving God and advancing His Kingdom, through the ministry happening at Cedar Campus, through the responsible stewardship of its buildings and grounds.
• Have an active and growing relationship with Christ Jesus
• Support the facilities staff and other departments through the completion of projects and daily tasks
• Provide servant leadership for the summer crew, crew track, site stewardship students, and volunteers
• Ensure daily and weekly tasks, such as trash, recycling and mowing, are done
• Coordinate and supervise crew, crew track, site stewardship, and volunteers
• Communicate with the facilities team to find what projects need to be done, timeline to complete them, needed resources and plan to complete them.
• Work with supervisor to identify and fix areas/buildings around camp in need of repair and/or maintenance.
• A good work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Communication skills
• Knowledge of basic building maintenance, carpentry, safe use of power tools, firewood, lawn care, painting, plumbing, HVAC and electrical.
• Comfortable with trucks and trailers
• Flexibility in daily routine
Updated: 11/15/2019 9:51:29 AM