Search Page | Back to Results
Reports to: Administration Coordinator
Time frame: this is a part-time/seasonal position: January 2 through the end of September of the same year.
January - February, Part-time, roughly 20-30 hrs/wk - Ideally, 5 day per week
March - May, Full-time, approximately 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm.
June - July, Full-time, approximately 40-50 hours/week Sunday - Friday 8am - 5 pm
August - September, Back to 20-30 hours/week
October - December, Off
New life Ranch is a Christian Summer Camp and year-round retreat center. Our mission is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and equip believers for ministry. We are looking for someone who would be excited to support and promote this mission, specifically by becoming an integral part of the office team and having ownership of the administrative details related to Summer Camp registration and the check-in process:
- Answering the phone and assisting parents with registration questions
- General management: printer upkeep, maintaining office systems and organization
- Assisting the Operations team as needed: processing payments, applying discounts
- Processing scholarship applications
- Computer literacy is a must - applicant should possess the ability to learn how to use the software we utilize to track camper registrations (CampBrain); we also vigorously utilize google docs and google sheets.
- Assisting parents with the Summer Camp registration process from start to finish: registration, group assignments, payments, discounts, checking in, departure....
We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, who would be pleasant and personable on the phone or in person. Someone who can see the bigger picture- that the tasks and duties they would be involved with ultimately support the greater mission of New Life Ranch. An organized, detail-oriented person. A multi-tasker. Someone with a flexible schedule would be ideal.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to Melanie Hale: email@example.com
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Updated: 12/9/2019 2:35:42 PM