Search Page | Back to Results
Forest Springs Camp & Conference Center
Title: Graphic Designer
Purpose: To accurately, professionally, and creatively design digital and print materials that effectively engage Forest Springs’ constituency.
Status: A missionary staff position
Responsible To: Creative Director
Other Key Relationships:
• Director of Ministry Engagement
• Director of Community Relations
• Digital Engagement Specialist
• Executive Director
• Senior Consultant
• Data Manager
• Mailing Coordinator
1. Has a sincere love for the Lord and a desire to see campers come to know and grow in Him.
2. Is in agreement with Forest Springs' philosophy and policies.
3. Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God.
4. Is willing to serve the needs of camp, including campers and guests, with excellence and a generous spirit, even when personally inconvenient to do so, and be willing to go the extra mile (Matt. 5:41).
5. Is flexible and able to work with campers and other staff members.
1. Is creative and knowledgeable about graphic design tools/software utilized to communicate to and engage constituents.
2. Forward thinking, self-starter by nature, and willing to work independently and take initiative.
3. Values teamwork and collaboration, while also being able to generate and drive new ideas.
4. Focused, organized, and detail-oriented, who can balance tasks with ministry opportunities to people.
5. Able to meet strict deadlines and produce print-ready work.
1. Be a witness for Jesus Christ in all words and actions, and share Christ's love with the public, campers, and staff to reflect favorably upon the Lord and Forest Springs.
2. Develop a Christ-like, servant atmosphere in the work area.
3. Aid in keeping the work area clean and orderly at all times.
4. Function as an instructor in the LTD program as requested and the schedule permits.
5. Operate from standards of performance.
6. Promote Forest Springs in churches as requested by the Director of Ministry Engagement and Creative Director.
7. Be available to help in other areas of camp as needed and the schedule permits.
8. Improve skills as needed and be familiar with office equipment and software.
Production of Engagement Materials
1. Work with Creative Director and Director of Ministry Engagement to design materials that align with the Department’s objectives and campaigns.
2. Be responsible for the development and production of camp’s printed tools of communication.
3. Design and update all camp promotional displays.
4. Execute on assigned projects and report on projects on a regular basis.
5. Work in conjunction with others in the Ministry Engagement Department to: maintain a consistent public image of the ministry, reach event attendance goals, and accurately represent services/offerings.
6. Develop creative ways to make campers aware of upcoming events at Forest Springs.
7. Assist Data Manager and Mailing Coordinator to ensuring materials are ready and printed in advance of mailing dates.
8. Insure that staff is adequately equipped with camp supplies for off-camp trips such as college trips, deputation, and camp promotion events.
9. Be available to give input/guidance for the design and layout of organizational material and staff newsletters.
10. Be responsible for assigned budgeted accounts.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Public Relations/Marketing
Updated: 9/27/2019 5:49:45 PM