Search Page | Back to Results
Program Ministry Couple
Employment Status: Salaried with Benefits/Year-Round/On-Site
The Program Ministry Couple will plan, schedule, and execute a wide array of camps, conferences, programs, and outdoor recreational activities under the departmental leadership of the Program & Ministries Director. Working as part of a team, they will recruit, hire, and invest in our Summer Staff team and Apprentices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Serve as Event Coordinator for assigned events and programs.
2. Serve as Dean of Summer Staff for all summer staff (in conjunction with a counterpart of the opposite gender). This involves the role of mentor, small group coordinator, staff correction, and discipleship advisory for summer staff, the Ascent campers, and Apprenticeship program during the non-summer season.
3. Develop schedules and submit them to the front office for sponsored events.
4. Plan, implement, and schedule assigned Apprentices’ work schedules.
5. Be first point of contact for Outback and Science camp groups for arranging logistics.
6. Serve on the hiring team for PVBC seasonal staff.
7. Assist in the planning and preparation for PVBC program events.
8. Serve as a creative resource for events.
9. Develop flyers, PVBC publications, add written web content, and generate written correspondence as needed.
10. Assist in the curriculum development and program implementation for PVBC sponsored programs, Outback Camps, and Noble Science & Outdoor Adventure.
11. Facilitate outdoor recreation activities including lifeguarding, ropes course positions, archery, etc.
• Born-again Christian with a vibrant relationship with Christ.
• Pass annual background check as required by state law and camp accreditation standards.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., meet American Red Cross lifeguard standards, work outdoors in seasonal weather, hike, climb ladders, bend, and possess the agility to lead a variety of recreation and large group activities.
• Tenacity as a problem solver with the will to prevail.
Please submit a resume and visit our website to learn more about PVBCC.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 11/21/2019 8:27:12 PM