Search Page | Back to Results
Guest Services Coordinator/Director
Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center is located the Texas Panhandle. The Front Desk staff has an exciting opportunity to interact with thousands of guests during the year. Must be great with people, have strong communication skills, and be a team player!
Responsibilities for this job include, but are not limited to:
• Set up and oversee group and camper registration through Camp Brain software
• Maintain reporting, billing and receipt reconciliation with Finance and Operations
• Supervise and coordinate with registrar and temporary office staff
• Answer phones and provide our guests with top-notch customer service
• Solicit group and camp bookings
• Responsible for all volunteer registration
• Possible backup help in Spring/Fall seasons with outdoor programming such as Challenge Course, Outdoor Learning Center, Archery, etc.
• Criminal Background Check Required.
• Housing may be provided, based on circumstances.
Email Resume to email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 7/16/2019 8:25:52 PM