Search Page | Back to Results
A-La-Carte Adventure Manager
- Develop short term programming options as well as lesson plans that correspond with outdoor adventures
- Be the primary guide for A-La-Carte Adventures and coordinate with Program Training Manager to prepare other staff for guiding in the unique context of a short term adventure
-Connecting with churches, schools, and businesses
- Fundraising through grants and campaigns to make Bighorn accessible to local families and groups who cannot afford it
- Scheduling groups for adventure sessions
- Coordinating with Program Director and Registrar to balance other group needs
- Assist in guiding when needed in all of the Program Branches: Venture, Journey, Family Adventures, Summer, Wilderness
- Personally engaging in adventures in God’s creation on a regular basis
- Helping out with projects in the Program areas as well as assisting other branches when possible
Bighorn Staff Expectations:
- Be proactive in physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Be open to working collaboratively.
- Expected to invest in relationships with fellow staff, campers, students and interns.
- Commit to raising the salary amount decided on through budget planning with Mobilization Director.
- Assist with dishes, cabin cleaning, and work days when appropriate.
-Is willing to learn, loves people of all ages and has a consistent devotional life.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 6/24/2019 1:20:32 PM