Search Page | Back to Results
Wilderness Programming Manager
- Lead or coordinate the leadership of all out trips
- Manage the out-trip food system
- Coordinate use of the SPOT tracker
- Maintain maps
- Develop/maintain system for notes on tripping locations
- Help cast vision for the use of wilderness expeditions in discipleship and leadership training
- Develop/maintain awareness of risk management in out trip programming
- Scout new areas and develop plans for how they could be a part of Bighorn Programming
- Oversee the Wilderness Skills and Leadership and the Extended Leadership Expedition courses for Journey
- Assist in guiding when needed in all of the Program Branches: Venture, Journey, Family Adventures, Summer, Wilderness
- Personally engaging in adventures in God’s creation on a regular basis
- Helping out with projects in the Program areas as well as assisting other branches when possible
Bighorn Staff Expectations:
- Be proactive in physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Be open to working collaboratively.
- Expected to invest in relationships with fellow staff, campers, students and interns.
- Commit to raising the salary amount decided on through budget planning with Mobilization Director.
- Assist with dishes, cabin cleaning, and work days when appropriate.
-Is willing to learn, loves people of all ages and has a consistent devotional life.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 6/24/2019 1:13:04 PM