Search Page | Back to Results
Vehicle and Shop Manager
-Maintain and supervise use of camp vehicles and trailers.
-Maintain and supervise use of transportation equipment
-Communicate maintenance supply needs to Ops Director.
-Repair and service camp vehicles in-house where able, or communicate out-of-house repair needs to Ops Director.
-Maintain and organize the Ops Shop.
-Assisting all other areas of Ops as needed.
-Perform weekly checks on all camp vehicles during busy seasons, and biweekly checks in slow seasons. Update the vehicle info log accordingly.
-Perform routine maintenance (Oil changes, Tires, etc) on all Camp vehicles on a regular basis.
-Investigate and repair any issues that arise on vehicles, or communicate to the Ops Director so he can schedule the vehicle to be serviced.
-Keep a log of all maintenance and repairs done to vehicles.
-Keeping the Ops shop in a clean and organized state
-In summer, overseeing the weekly cleaning of the camp vehicles.
-Train other camp staff on the operation of camp vehicles (how to use the backup cameras, hooking up a trailer, checking trailer lighting, backing up a trailer, etc)
-Understand and ensure safe operation of vehicle lift.
Bighorn Staff Expectations:
- Be proactive in physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Be open to working collaboratively.
- Expected to invest in relationships with fellow staff, campers, students and interns.
- Commit to raising the salary amount decided on through budget planning with Mobilization Director.
- Assist with dishes, cabin cleaning, and work days when appropriate.
-Is willing to learn, loves people of all ages and has a consistent devotional life.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 6/24/2019 1:03:47 PM