Search Page | Back to Results
-Ensure proper construction, maintenance, landscaping and repair of the grounds.
-Maintain and supervise grounds equipment.
-Communicate supply and equipment needs to Ops Director.
-Communicate construction and repair needs to the Ops Director.
-Assist all other areas of Ops as needed.
-Developing a schedule for lawn mowing and weed-whacking.
-Developing a schedule for moving sprinkler pipe and keeping the grass watered.
-Cleaning up the grounds regularly. (Pinecones, needles, garbage, etc)
-Maintain and water all flower beds and planters.
-Plant and cultivate grass where needed.
-Prune, plant and remove trees as needed.
-Clean and organize the grounds shed as needed.
-Clean and maintain all trails.
-Control the pest population and deal with accordingly.
-Help oversee summer staff ops crew when needed.
Bighorn Staff Expectations:
- Be proactive in physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Be open to working collaboratively.
- Expected to invest in relationships with fellow staff, campers, students and interns.
- Commit to raising the salary amount decided on through budget planning with Mobilization Director.
- Assist with dishes, cabin cleaning, and work days when appropriate.
-Is willing to learn, loves people of all ages and has a consistent devotional life.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 6/24/2019 1:01:45 PM